Achieving a more active customer relationship and a centralised marketing organisation.
One of the biggest Dutch media companies
The client has a large number of appealing brands, but there are insufficient reasons for consumers
to identify themselves — i.e. log in — to visit and revisit the client’s touchpoints frequently. In
addition, the marketing organisation is restricted, knowledge is limited and very fragmented across
the client’s units and brands (among others, radio, TV, e-commerce, gaming and print).
- A set of ongoing data projects has been converted into a focused programme with the aim of building a more active relationship with consumers based on data and thus to create more value for business partners (advertisers) and the client.
- A reorganisation has been supervised in order to shape a centralised marketing organisation with the aim of expanding the marketing knowledge and applying it more efficiently and effectively for the benefit of all the client’s units and brands.
- Supporting the new centralised marketing organisation and supervising the programme of data projects based on a programme management role.
- Application of structure and focus in ongoing data projects.
- Increase in active visitors/users of touchpoints.
- Achievement of a more efficient and more effective marketing organisation.