As a senior consultant you are the first point of contact for the customer. You manage the (junior) consultants and plan their work. You have already worked with several project methods. In addition, you actively share your knowledge (both internally and externally) and you keep a close eye on developments in the market. The customer recognizes you in terms of your expertise and added value.
- Analyzing, documenting and implementing process improvements and controls
- Designing project approach, planning and result areas
- Making processes, progress and successes measurable
- Ensuring that different people work together across departments
- Conducting risk analyzes and devising solutions for unusual problems
- Ensure knowledge transfer to clients about a project approach in general and about the project in question in particular
- Responsible for monitoring and steering on scope, budget and progress
- Managing the (junior) consultants
You have three to six years of demonstrable work experience in project and/or process management. You also have good communication skills: a worthy sparring partner at different levels.
The following commercial skills apply to you:
You identify what is needed to be successful within a project. You are able to convert the customer's wishes into a realistic, summary quotation with planning. You will be asked back.