Have you already taken the first step in your career and are you now looking for a bigger challenge, or are you just curious about consultancy work? Well, as a Consultant at Vasco Consult you will immediately be given the position of trust and responsibility that you need to develop and grow, in short all you need to become an experienced Consultant.
As a Consultant, you are the point of contact within the project, because you know exactly what has to be done to run a project successfully and where the team stands compared to the plans and schedules. In addition, you are continually talking to your colleagues (both those at Vasco and at the customer) in order to ensure that outstanding action items are chased after and completed and that risks are identified and mitigated in time. You already have experience with working with different project systems, such as IPMA-D, Prince and/or Agile and you are not afraid to apply them either. You have a proactive attitude too: you see where improvement is needed and you act accordingly.
- Analysing, documenting and implementing process and quality improvements
- Making processes, progress and successes measurable
- Monitoring programme plans and project planning, including making progress and success measurable
- Ensuring that people working in different departments collaborate with each other
- Carrying out risk analyses and devising solutions for unusual problems
- Devising the project approach, the planning and the result areas
- Responsible for monitoring and flagging-up any problems relating to scope, budget or the progress being made
- Coordinating with and collaborating with the Junior Consultants
- Ensuring that knowledge about the project approach is shared with customers
- Tackling subprojects yourself and taking responsibility for them
Why you should choose Vasco:
- You will be starting your career at a small but rapidly growing company that has big plans. For example, we are now working hard on expanding our services into the Portuguese market and are also professionalising our internal processes. Together, we will ensure that Vasco continues to grow!
- As a young professional, you will quickly be given responsibility for multiple projects at a range of different clients: from major international companies to Dutch start-ups and from companies in the FMCG sector to haulage firms.
- You will join a diverse team of 30 Consultants made up of ambitious Junior Consultants, expert Senior Consultants and very experienced programme managers. You can easily go to any of them to learn from them or just for a cup of coffee and chat.
- You will be coached internally by a very experienced programme manager in order to ensure you get even more out of your career with Vasco.
- Vasco will always help you to develop further by offering you an extensive training programme that consists of in-house training from our experts and external training modules that can gain you a useful range of certification.
- We offer good employment conditions, including a long-term contract with competitive salary, a bonus for good performances, an electric car or mobility budget, a laptop and an expense allowance for such things as phone expenses.
- Has this not been quite enough to convince you? Then we hope that the prospect of attending the legendary Vasco social events and trips abroad will give you the final push you need to get you over the line...
If all this has made you enthusiastic then simply look at the checklist below to see if you are the person we are looking for:
- You are good at building up a relationship of trust with both the customer and your project colleagues.
- You have between one and three years of demonstrable project experience.
- You have good communication skills and are a worthy sparring partner at a range of levels.
- You are presentable, flexible, agile, approachable and straightforward. You are Vasco’s calling card. You let your work and the good results it achieves speak for themselves.
- You are proactive and together with us want to keep building up a really cool company.
Do you see a match and would you like to talk to us in order to learn more about Vasco and your new position? Then upload your CV and three reasons why you are a good fit with Vasco (or vice versa) or else send this information to email@example.com so that we can schedule an initial meeting between you and our Consultants!