The implementation of new propositions, commercial processes and a CRM system
Major telecom service organisation
A telecom service organisation that was a member of a sector association for telecoms companies wanted to launch new products and services, in order to ensure it continued to be relevant to its members. In order to achieve this, a new operational and commercial way of working needed to be implemented that was backed up by a supportive IT landscape.
- A new strategy was agreed on and then translated into specific tactical activities for the operation. This included analysing and then rationalising the existing processes and IT landscape.
- Setting up the project portfolio capability, whose goal was to ensure that projects would continue to serve the new strategy in the future.
- Implementation of a CRM system and the migration of the customer service organisation. This was followed by a rebranding and the launching of innovative products.
- A new operational and commercial way of working was implemented throughout the organisation.
- The new CRM system was launched successfully.
- The execution of a successful rebranding ultimately resulted in the organisation creating three entirely new propositions that it then launched onto the market.