The professionalisation of the internal organisation
Leading video agency
The customer was a full-service digital agency that specialised in the live streaming of events. The organisation enjoyed great commercial success and had grown rapidly in a relatively short space of time. In order to maintain a firm grip on performance, the operational processes and internal organisation needed to be both professionalised and optimised.
- A quality assurance programme including a daily management call was implemented, which was a company-wide daily start that was designed to promote internal coordination.
- Processes were defined and dashboards implemented: the existing and desired processes (including checkpoints and process owners) were mapped out. Checkpoints (measuring points) were added to dashboards so that a data-driven mode of operation could be implemented.
- Both strategy and vision were honed: a strategy house was used to re-focus the governance of the organisation.
- A much firmer grip on performance and a significant improvement in Internet communications.
- All end-to-end-processes worked out in detail, including checkpoints and process owners.
- A range of dashboards designed to facilitate data-driven working.