The selection and implementation of a new ERP to improve operations
Large social employment company in North Holland
Due to changes in the organisation, IT system fragmentation and an extremely outdated ERP system, the operations can no longer be steered efficiently. In addition, they no longer want to be entirely dependent on external parties for ERP adjustments and there is a long-term risk to ERP maintainability.
- A start has been made with a selection process for a new ERP (including blueprint, requirements and wishes and a global roadmap for the implementation).
- Subsequently, a project structure has been set up, (future) processes have been identified and workshops carried out with the chosen supplier.
- The approach for the benefit of communication and training has been detailed and implemented successfully.
- The project was delivered within the time and budget.
- The processes have been standardised.
- An internal management organisation for the application’s further development has been realised.